Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy 20th birthday. August 11th, 2010


My beloved Martin.

Today you would have turned 20 years old. I guess you still do, where ever you are.

You are spending your birthday with God, so I know that you are surrounded by love and light.

It has been a while since I have written any blogs. I have been busy writing and finishing the book about our lives together.

You have been such an impact in my life. You were a gift of love. Maybe that is why I name our book a Gift of love.

My arms are empty, however,I often feel your presence. I makes me think of something a clairvoyant once told me. “ Martin will come to you in the shape of a small dog” I feel that. I felt it with Toby and I feel it now with Henry. I think that sometimes, when Henry is in my arms, I am stroking you not him. I like to believe that. That gives me peace.

I hope you are proud of what I am doing with my life after you left.

I put all my heart and soul into the book and I really believe in it. But I would love if you would send some blessings.

I love you and I miss you. Have a wonderful birthday up there in heaven.

Love always

Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment